Hello hello, hope you are doing great. I’m fabolous as always, enjoying vacations to the fullest. Last night, I made ‘prawns’, they were just amazing thus I thought to share the recepie with you guys too, So here you go; hook up & scroll down to read full recepie
Things you will be needing:-
- prawns (500gm)
- lemons (2)
- onions (2)
- tomatoes (4)
- red chilli powder
- red chillies crushed
- garlic paste
- coriander leaves (few)
- oil (1 cup)
How to cook:-
- Finely cut onions and tomatoes also cut lemons into two halves.
- Heat the oil and fry onions for 2 mintues.
- Pour some water and fry onions and tomatoes till the water dries.
- Then add crushed red chillies, green chillies, cumin into the fried onions and tomatoes.
- In another pan, fry prawns.
- Add fried onions, tomatoes, garlic paste, lemon juice, red chillies, salt into fried prawns and keep on dum for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Wohooo! Your dish is ready.
So this was the full recepie, hope you enjoyed. Goodluck with that untill next time *stay chic*