Hey folks! You all better know about whats happening around now-a-days.Today’s reality has already prooven that not even a single person out there is completely sincere for you. Everybody is mean, people are there for you till they need you in their lives and when their needs change automatically their priorities also change, ultimately after using you they simply kick you out of their business. Except your parents nobody is concerned to you, nobody is honest to you every single soul is self-centered in today’s world. Parents surely know whats right and whats wrong for you, thus they better know how to handle your life chores.
Oh listen girls, by the age of 21 or 25 you will get married to the one whose written for you. So whats the point of searching for him from now while you are just 15 or maybe 17 years old. Remember, before taking any such step your heart skips a beat, it warns you before time; therefore listen to your heart & try your level best to avoid such stuff.
Dammit boys today are using innocent girls like tissue paper. You also have some kinda self-respect and it is your duty to take pretty good care of it because yes, obviously you are supposed to do that! But unluckily this sense is not common in most of us especially teens these days. Do not search for shortcuts because what’s written for you is ultimately your’s nobody can snatch that from you. Nonetheless if that is not written for you than it can’t be yours no matter how much you struggle for it or run behind it. Hey dude, keep a pure heart.
Here are a few points that i summed up whcih i learned form life as it unfolds. Thought to share it with you guys too because this tiny list will surely aid you for real.
- Be who you are: This is probably the most significantthing that most of us now a days have forgotten! Why the hell are we busy to mold ourselves and our lifestyle the way people want us to be. Number one point that you have to keep in mind all the time is that no two souls are the same, you are unique don’t copy others be who you are.
- Explore yourself: Remember, every single object in this beautiful world has a purpose. And each of you have some ability which is a special one and is hidden. So explore yourself, work on your abilities. Look for your abilities which are built-in and polish them in the best possible way. Use them, you can even make money using your talent.
- Love hard: let it be your siblings, parents, friends or who so ever. Tell them that you love them, appreciate their presence and give respect to them. Love for the good reasons. Keep a good relationship with your religion.
- Stay positive: There is too much of negativity around that it might affect your career or love life. and yes being positive is pretty easy but staying positive is the real game. Just learn to spread positive vibes.
- Be kind: Do atleast one act of kindness each day. Trust me you’ll feel superb. Kindness is the language that the blind can see and the deaf can hear. Be very very kind to every human fellow because what goes around comes around.
- Forgive: Never ever keep grudges in heart. Dont waste your time to take revenge from stupid people just forgive them, try leaving the entire matter on the Divine and He will deal with total just for sure.
- Eat healthy: Yes, most importantly; take loads and loads of care of yourself. Your life is very precious. Take good care of yourself because no compromise on the health issues please.
- Keep a balance: keep a balance between daily life affairs and stuff. Take out time to relax, spare some time for your family, spend some time with your friends as well.
- Clean up around yourself: I am pretty sure some of you out there hate cleaning up but listen keep your stuff organized because at the end it is always worth it. And a clean home is a happier home, if your room is tidy, you’ll feel relaxed.
one fine night, while it was gusty & the birds were twittering and a few rays of moonlinght were gushing into the room’s window, there was a girl who was meditating about uncertinity of life. She believed that oh we being humans are so chaste that we don’t even get the knowledge if we will wake up the next morning or not. Undenibely, life is so unfaire. Poor are getting into more worst conditions while on the contrary rich and wealthy are getting moneyed by leaps and bounds.
It too happens that the one’s who are spending days and nights to get good grades, a bright future or to make a profitable career as per their parents dream. At the end when you get admitted to any university; you will assuredly observe that an average student will surely be sitting next to the one who used to get the highest marks in college/school. Nonetheless a good student might get unemployed while an average student becomes a business man in future. why are we working hard, busy in struggling and not spending much time with our loved ones & not enjoying the colours of life. WHY?
We being so self-centered that we do not bother anyone or anything else except our own needs and comfort. Nobody is gonna take this medical degree either an engineering certificate or this wealth to the next destination. And only a good heart will matter, purity will matter, good deeds will matter, love for The Devine will matter. The thing is that we are tied up with the daily life affairs that we slightly emphasis on the world here after. We often neglect our religion and we even know that we are overlooking our religion but still we are busy here and not prepraing ourselves well for the world here after, for the life which will never end. WHY IS THAT SO?
Oh you little man, yes you! wake up and enjoy the colours & phases of life and start adapting positive habits. Because what goes around comes around. You will get everything which is written for you. Allah knows better than you and He is the best planner among all.
P.S: (Dear readers, hope you realised the point a bit which that little girl was trying to elaborate. till the next time xoxo *stay chic* )
be positive*stay chic*
well, this world offers so many bounties Allah showers his countless blessings upon us but we being humans are unappreciative, faultfinding, unthankful and dissatisified no matter what the reason be and obviously same is the case at my end. although i feel so pleased & at times, i consider myself a lucky person! all i learned from this thing that looks like sugar but is fake in reality called life is that don’t get hopeless too soon because life has too long to go and dont agree to someone when they’re wrong, dont believe on somehting that you’ve not seen by yourself..you cant always get that you want maybe because Allah has planed something better for you. just do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return this is the only way through which you can never get disapointed. or else change the things you can, if it don’t work then let it go. as Allah sees it all and he surely does the most powerful justice.
i feel like sometimes its better not to react upon certain things and just let them go.here,i must tell you this secret that falling down is a part of life and getting back up is living but you can always take your points and proove them right just sense that what’s wrong and what’s right..the world is a total fraud, remember no one’s loyal to you.never let negative people even rent a small space in your head c’mon just kick them out. you must have a firm believe in Allah as He can turn the whole world upside down and trigger all the pains and unsettling feelings which are pinching you.try to learn from the experience and grow into a wiser and stronger person. all you have to do is that rememebr Allah tests those whom he loves and don’t even plan to take any sort of revenge just leave all the matter on Allah and yes, it is prooven that if not now then soon karma does exist. this is beautifully said; “life is a mirror when you smile in front of it, it will also smile and so will it when you cry to it.”
Life is so Unpredictable,When you have Standards, People call it Attitude! When you are Simple, People try to Cheat you! And When you need someone, it is the best time for them to play with you…as you grow up, you will have your heart broken more than once and its harder each time.you’ll cry because time is passing too fast.and then,there comes a period in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. you surround yourself with people who make you laugh. and one day you become so lonely..as there’s no body loyal to you; not even a single person except your parents. almost everything’s fake. the world if actually fraud…life has many ups and downs everything has a cure, every problem comes along with its solution so you need not to lose your hope at all. you never know whats going to happen next; every chapter of life is different. some are bitter and a few are sweet.you just need to forget the bad, and focus on good. love the people who treat you right cause life is too short to be anything but happy. laugh too much because every sixty second you’re angry or upset is a minute of happiness that you’ve missed.
be happy,feel good,think positive and take too many pictures. because people come and go but memories last forever!
basically, i just want to live a simple life without any stress or worry. i don’t need a lot of stuff i just want to be happy. the most important fact for a happy life is to believe in yourself. according to my point; if you believe in yourself everything else will fall into place! at times,i cry, i get angry, i shout, i fight, i ignore and i even create dramas sometimes but i talk, i love, i smile and i giggle. and we are the one’s who get sad, who regret, who apologize,who sacrifice, who forgive, who cry, who come back. so just get a lesson learned and move on. life is actually thrilling..
this is so ironic everybody has two faces (two different sides) . nobody is the same from inside each of them is an enemy by heart and pretends like he’s very much sincere to you. we live in a strange world where the poor walk miles to get food and rich walk miles to digest food! most of the time,the people who seem loyal to you are actually not loyal to you, they are actually loyal to the need of you. once their need changes, so does their loyalty.
as it was once said “they conquer,who believe,they can”…so, keep up your attitude as if you don’t see anybody. we might often make mistakes but we must have confidence within to pick ourself and start again. love yourself first and everything falls into line.never stress about yesterday cause its gone & enjoy today. be proud of who you are. Allah is always near, and you never know. make dua, stay positive and happiness will hug 🙂